Friday, March 15, 2013

DMA Sound Compositions

Working with new media audio composing really taught me a lot about the power sounds have. It has taught me that what we hear, and what we think we hear are two totally different things. The meaning, subject, and also... the way it sounds changes dramatically with the smallest change. During this process of creating, I really had to think about my daily life, and what that would sound like, as well as my artistic life. I thought about running, and then Shaskespeare. Two of my favorite things. While constructing my pieces I even learned something about the recording program Audacity. Things are looking up.
 Links to audio compositions- https://soundcloud.com/user966462/dma-sound-parallel-final
https://soundcloud.com/user966462/dma-double-exposure

For my professional artistic future, I think a more creatively oriented audio project would have a lot of gumption. It would challenge me, and only allow me to get better...

No comments:

Post a Comment